It's been a stressful couple of weeks around here, and we could sure use some heartwarming holiday inspiration. Oh, look: Found some!
- Maybe this is the year to finally attempt a turducken...or even a piecaken.
- Hosting a Turkey Day feast? Go ahead and obsess over the food, but relax about the wine—just have plenty on hand!
- Savvy folks everywhere—even in China—are looking to replicate that ever-elusive Brooklyn magic to dial up the hip factor. We can't blame them.
- The latest batch of Michelin stars have been handed out. We count 12 Brooklyn restaurants on this list—not too shabby!
- And behold the latest wild and pretty Instagram-ready food trend. Has this one shown up in your feed yet?
- Finally, be safe out there. We're hear there's a gang of ne'er-do-wells roaming Central Park.